welcome to my re designed blog! I’m so glad you’re here, and hope that you find something that keeps you coming back for more. As you guys know, I have a youtube channel on which I talk about all things beauty and fashion related. Here, I wanted to link some of the video info with more in depth pictures and quick little blurbs about the products. All the below posts are from my old blog (in case you guys were wondering how you already knew those things)!
Today I am going to be reviewing the Glossier Phase 1 set that everyone is talking about! I was so excited to try out this product, and I honestly absolutely love it. Watch my video for the full review, but below are some pictures.
Everything for the Glossier Phase 1 set came in a white box. In that white box were stickers, a tote, and pink bubble wrapped zip locs. In that were the products.
I mixed the “medium” and “dark” shades to get my shade. They say the skin tint has a color fitting technology which enables it to take to all skin tones and adjust accordingly. For me, the medium was too light as you can see above, and the dark was a bit too dark. Good thing though- it doesn’t oxidize so it won’t change color after being worn.
Here is my hand after I blended the skin tint in. While it doesn’t “cover,” it has blurred out imperfections a bit.
Here is my hand without any product, for comparison.
All done!! Here is the finished product- pretty much undetectable on my skin, but so natural!
– great packaging that can’t break, cutesy with the stickers
– lightweight “creme” great for even oily skin. It moisturizes really well and has helped get rid of my dry spots
– skin tint virtually looks un detectable on my face, yet helps to blur out imperfections
– balm dot com dries to a matte finish so no greasy residue
– everything is fragrance free except for the rosewater spray
– rosewater spray burns my eyes for some reason
– too few colors in the skin tint range. Could stand to add a “deep” shade
Overall Grade: A
Would you guys buy Glossier? Why or why not? Leave your thoughts in the comments (click on the word “comments” to do this) down below! Thanks for visiting!