With all the love and positive feedback I received on my last bridal makeup tutorial, I knew I had to do a few more of those videos. So I decided to expand into a series and cover all the different events that we have for the wedding. This particular look is one I thought would be great for the pithi/haldi ceremony.
That ceremony is about perfecting the brides skin for her wedding day by purifying it with natural ingredients. All the older people of the family come forward and put turmeric powder, yogurt, gram flower, honey etc. on the bride to make her skin glow! That part is done without her having any makeup on, and then she goes and showers/changes to her outfit and gets her hair and makeup done. This look was created with that in mind.
The look I created was with glowing skin in mind, and more natural makeup. I didn’t want to mask her beauty, and wanted to show off her youthfulness! I was going for a “pretty” look as opposed to super done up and unnatural.
Be sure to check out my video on this look too! It will be live on Thursday at 7 am EST https://youtu.be/DetM4IrNkhM
Again, please bear with me while these picture continue to show up sideways. The problem will hopefully be fixed soon! In the mean time, if you click on them you should be able to see the image properly.
– MAC fix plus spray
– Too Faced shadow insurance
– Urban Decay Sin e/s from ammo palette
– MAC soft brown e/s
– MAC transparent teal pigment
– MAC rice paper e/s
– MUFE liquid/gel eyeliner
– Urban decay virgin e/s from naked palette
– MAC handwritten e/s
– MAC carbon e/s
– MAC brun e/s
– MUFE hd foundation color 120
– Graftobian neutral palette concealer (second from the top left)
– Graftobian hd powder foundation warm palette (mixed the two lightest shades)
– Nars cap vert cream bronzer
– MAC tint cream color base
– MAC triple fusion highlighter/bronzer
– MAC plum liner
– Unknown lipstick shade =(
– Unknown lashes
– Benefit they’re real mascara